Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default link belts for Grizzly 1023S

"Garland" wrote in message
Can someone help me order the correct size link belt for my 1023S table
saw.
It has the oe 3 belt pulley and original belts which are 3/8" wide. Do I
order the 3/8" link belt or the 1/2"? Most of the websites that sell link
belt tend to steer you to the 1/2" size. So the question is, should one
replace 3/8" v-belts with 3/8" link belts? Thanks.

IMHO you should go back with the original matched set of belts. Typically
Link belts are best when used 1 at a time. Link belts stretch as they
settle in. With 3 belts the time will probably be 3 or more times longer.
You are going to probably be under there readjusting the belts much more
often than you like.