Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Stuart & Kathryn Fields Stuart & Kathryn Fields is offline

Default Did you ever notice that it never happens...

"john" wrote in message

Bruce L. Bergman wrote:

Did you ever notice that when the power window switch fails, it
NEVER fails with the window in the Up position, it's Down...

you left out the fact that it always is raining when it does fail.
usually at a toll booth at the beginning of a long trip.

John

You left out the fact that the windblown rain is coming from that side of
the car, and the road is straight for 100 miles.

BTW John Murphy has asked me to curtail all my references to Murphy laws.