Posted to sci.electronics.repair
bg bg is offline

Default United Transformer HA-100

EricM wrote in message ...
Does anyone happen to have a data sheet or know the pinout of a UTC
HA-100 input transformer? It has 11 pins; 1 through 10 and a
ground. The particular unit I have was removed from something prior
to my owning it and has pins 8 & 9 shorted, 10 and ground shorted, and
3 & 4 shorted. No wire fragments or anything to go by. Wanting to
use is as an input transformer in a solid state NE5534 opamp circuit -
maybe barking up the wrong tree? Need something to take a line level
signal and match to the input of the 5534. Others have suggested
using an older transformer like this one for improved sound quality
but might not be right for the application. Could tell if I just had
info on the pinout. Anyone have access to this information? Thanks!

I think this transformer was used for 600/250 ohm input to the grid of a
tube amp. It probably isn't going to be a good fit for a 5534.
Primary 1 -
pin 6 = hot side
pin 2 = ct
pin 4 = low side