Posted to rec.woodworking

Default McCain/Palin 2008!

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
What I posted was that the average Republican delegate had net assests of
$500K and was a male white person.

A review of the audience showed a lot of shall we say "mature" white
people in attendance.

The Democratic convention delegates were on average, much younger than
the Republican delegates

You can draw your own conclusions, but my comment was pretty obvious to
me.

Lew

OK, the conclusion is obvious. Young people start out as poor Democrats,
then get smart and become rich Republicans.

:-)

Just out of curiosity, how many million dollar sky boxes were for sale at
the RNC? Seems like there were quite a few of those boxes at the
convention and stadium where the guy who was only going to take money from
the common people was speaking. (Maybe his definition of common people is
a bit different than yours and mine).

BTW, I saw quite a few women and minorities in the audience shots taken
during the Palin speech. Also haven't heard any news about how the
organizers for the RNC were looking for certain "demographics" to sit in
the high-profile audience areas; did hear that about the other guys. But
I'm sure that was just smear by the highly Republican biased main stream
media.