Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson Jon Anderson is offline

Default Any jewelers here that can do 4 axis work on titanium rings?

Richard J Kinch wrote:

I hand engraved (with a vibrating carbide-tipped engraver) text myself.
Your CNC idea is nice, but if you want to have it all your work, then the
text seems more appropriate, personal, and substantial.

The only thing that kept me from getting straight A's in
high school drafting was my penmanship. Or rather, lack
of... I'd sure like something neater on a wedding band!

They don't have to be done 100% by me. Outside will have
either the infinity symbol which will have to be done by
someone else, or an inlaid gold band, which I can do.

Decided the text, a Gaelic phrase, will be engraved on the
insides of the bands, but it can be done by any jewelry shop
that does that sort of engraving.

Jon