Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Any jewelers here that can do 4 axis work on titanium rings?

Jon Anderson wrote:

Getting hitched again come January, and decided to make my
wedding rings this time. I am finally doing something with a
chunk of titanium I've been carting around for some 30 years.

That would make a nice ring. I bought a plain ring, nice and thick, wanted it to last.
Ring did, marriage didn't and now I don't have a clue where the ring is. Strange how gold
has no value sometimes.

Nice thought about the infinity symbol though. Tried to do an alt code 236 but Agent did
not like it. I hope you manage to wear down the symbol in a long and happy marriage.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller