Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default REQ: Studiomaster 8 into 4 schematic

axolotl wrote:

I acquired one of these little boards. Other than the ravages of time,
the board works well, but I would like to be prepared for the
eventuality of a failure.

Hah !

I designed it with a little help from Studiomaster's former design engineer.

It may be possible I still have some schematics, it was 28 years ago and I don't know
where the file is now ! I know who does have them but they're bolshy and won't
help.(Paul Belcher at Studiomaster.com and his mate Patrick). You might get more of a
result by emailing and asking him as a favour from Graham
Stevenson I expect Malik (the boss) would be delighted to hear of such an old board
still in use. Back then Studiomaster products had a reputation for long-term
reliability. He might even ask you to do a publicity thing if he has any sense.

Graham