Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default free.binaries.picture.woodworking

Phil Again wrote in
:

What kind of NG is this? I never see anything posted there. Thanks

Give up on posting woodworking photos on usenet. Better format and
image viewing on web based forums. Several for woodworking, do a
Google or MSN search for: woodworking forums. Many hobby woodworking
magazines sponsor web based forums.

Web based forums are mostly moderated to ban politics, gross / sexist
jokes, and links to porn sites.

Others can recommend their favorite web based forums.

I disagree. Abpw is still there and going strong. I got an astraweb
subscription (Pay By Download 25GB, $10, paid on June 10). I still have
over 24 GB available today (goes to show how ittle is used when daily going
to just a few newsgroups that were canned by Verizon).

It's well worth the $10 to stay abreast.

--
Best regards
Han