Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Totally OT (Feminine good aisle)

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Owain wrote:
John wrote:
Noticed today some very inaptly named tampons - "Jumbo Pack".
Are they just for obese women? What marketeer said, "let's call it
a jumbo pack - that will be appealing"
....or can't some people understand a good old fashioned 'Large
pack'. My wife is wondering if Jumbo is bigger than Large. Should
other animal derived names be used. Giraffe for anything tall??

I'll be looking for African Bull Elephant in the masculine goods aisle
then ...

They will be in the section marked 'medium'.

So they know in advance when you are coming?

--
Cheers,

John.