Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair
Steve Barker DLT Steve Barker DLT is offline

Default Garage door openers

Yes, your intellicode remotes should work fine. I even got the built in
unit in the '03 explorer to do it's thing...

As for the quality of the genie, i'm sure it's gone down like everything
else. i'd bet they're made in chink land also.

steve

"Rich Greenberg" wrote in message

Thanks Steve,
Do you know if my "Intellicode" remotes would work with an OHD unit? I
have 5 remotes in all and replacing them all would add to the cost.

Can anyone comment on Genie's quality going down recently, or is that
just a sales pitch from the dealer I called?

I called the local OHD dealer, and they seem to have only chain or belt
models, and say the belt is quieter. Noise has never been a problem
with past screw drives.

"Rich Greenberg" wrote in message

Retired at the beach Asst
Owner:Sibernet-L