Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.energy.renewable,alt.comp.freeware,alt.obituaries,alt.seduction.fast
Mike Dobony Mike Dobony is offline

Default Please, DO NOT forget the only thing that matters on this planet...........................................

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 11:23:53 -0500, HeyBub wrote:

George wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
Tony Hwang wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Sex, or money?

Neither. First and foremost, your good health!

Money can buy good health. And sex. And more money.

Really?, stop by the cancer wing of your local hospital and have a
look around and then repeat that.

I used to work at M.D. Anderson, possibly the best cancer research and
treatment center in the world. Research and treatment costs plenty.

Now it is possible that money won't help.

My doctor told me the story of one of his lab assistant's mother. She was an
active 74-year old widow, worked in her church, volunteered for various
causes, etc. She developed a tumor on her optic nerve which resulted in
blindness. Under her Canadian health care system: 74-years old + brain tumor
= palative care only (nursing home, etc.). No amount of money could cure
her.

The daughter brought her to the U.S. The technique used here is a
laproscopic removal via the nasal and sinus cavities - a thirty-minute
procedure. The benign tumor was remove, her sight returned, and the total
charge was less than $5,000. Two days in the hospital and she returned to
Canada (silly woman).

Point is, sometimes money can't buy health. It depends on whether you're in
Canada.

Money is good.

Oh, isn't govt run medicine wonderful? Take more AWAY from govt control,
like our failed school system that graduates illiterate people from high
school, who can't even fill out a job application!