Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Please, DO NOT forget the only thing that matters on this planet...........................................

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
Smitty Two wrote:

In article
,
Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

Tony Hwang wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Sex, or money?

Neither. First and foremost, your good health!

Money can buy good health. And sex. And more money.

Money is good.

I tend to agree with Rev. Ike: LACK of money is the root of all
evil.

Sure. The original quote always was: "The pursuit of money is the
root of all evil." Keyword: pursuit.

Depends on which translation you use. In some (my personal favorite)
is that love of money is the root of all evil. I pursue money
pretty much every day.

Whatever. If you believe God (or His son) can't make a mistake, you've never
studied the gall bladder.