Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default cell phone

In article , Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
(Doug Miller) wrote:

In article , "TWayne"
wrote:
Do cell phone batteries just die suddenly or do they usualy loose
loose the ability to hold a charge, mine is 1.5 yrs old but today the
phone is dead, it has been holding a charge

I have never, ever known a cell phone to just "loose loose the ability
to hold a charge". It's impossible.

No, it's not impossible -- any battery can have a catastrophic failure due to

manufacturing defects; Google "Sony VAIO battery" for examples.

Uh, I think TWayne's was a spelling (and stuttering) observation, Doug.

Maybe so. It's hard to tell with that guy; he has some strange ideas
sometimes.

--
Regards,

Join the UseNet Improvement Project: killfile Google Groups.
http://www.improve-usenet.org

Download Nfilter at http://www.milmac.com/np-120.exe