Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos Harold and Susan Vordos is offline

Default Is it fixed? OT

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Tom Gardner wrote:

. net...

"Brian Lawson" wrote in message
Hey Harold,

Works OK here.

Welcome back to RCM, just in time for Quadrennial 10 metal content to
200+ politicals cycle.

The neo-cons seem to dominate here, but that is their nature, isn't
it?!?!

Heh! Hard to argue with that, Brian!

Damn, you guys (all of you) sure make a guy feel welcome. Thanks!
I've
missed giving my often misguided opinion!

Must get back to Susan and my coconut. :-) I'll be looking for
something
absurd on which to comment.

Harold

You know I'll do my best to supply the absurd!

Yeah, but only when you aren't breaking brush making machines, or
shopping for Lingerie. ;-)

I believe Tawm loves pink and ruffles.

Harold