Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_2_] John R. Carroll[_2_] is offline

Default OT It runs in the vice presidential family

Todd Rich wrote:
John R. Carroll wrote:
Todd Rich wrote:
Ed Huntress wrote:
(snip)
Cites?

More likely, they're smart enough to use condoms. That was the
first thing that struck me about Palin's daughter. Is she dumb as
a stick, or what?

Are you aware that condoms have a failure rate?

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/2219.html

Are you aware that STD's can kill ya'?

Yes, and the condoms still have a failure rate for that too.

(snip)
HIV-positive and the other HIV-negative - show that HIV was
transmitted in zero to two percent of couples who correctly and
consistently used male condoms for both vaginal and anal sex."

Note that in the part of the article that you didn't quote, the
'correctly and consistently' portion is not typical of human error.

You haven't proved that she didn't use birth control. And short of a
statement from her, or the father, that she didn't, you aren't going
to be able to.

I can't but I'm willing to believe that this is the case because her mother
is adamantly opposed to any birth control method beyond abstinence and is on
the record. It's more than unlikely that mom taught her daughter that
condoms or medical intervention were the devil's brew for birth control on
the one hand and a good idea for disease prevention on the other.

Maybe in a year the kid will write a book. She has a story to tell an she'll
need the money.

--

John R. Carroll
www.machiningsolution.com