Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT It runs in the vice presidential family

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

snip

Frankly, I'm getting tired of your attitude. You are no better
than
anyone else on the planet, no matter what their faults may be but
you,
like several others around here can't help but pass judgment on
every
one of them. Don't tell me you've never made a mistake in your
life,
and I don't believe you have ever walked on water.

What a phony. You, of all people, complaining about someone else in
that
regard. You've set yourself up as a superior being on frequent
occasions,
Michael. Just from current posts on the board, there's this: "Liberals
make
me want to puke..." Self-described liberals make up 17% of the US
adult
population, more than the social conservatives (11%) or pro-government
conservatives (9%). Almost one in five of your fellow Americans make
you
want to puke, they're so inferior to you.

There you go, trying to put you words in my mouth.

Put words in your mouth?? THOSE ARE YOUR WORDS THAT I CUT AND PASTED FROM
YOUR OWN MESSAGE! Did you forget what you said already? You just said
that
liberals make you want to puke. Then you criticize me for "wanting to
feel
superior" to other people. My God, man, don't you read your own material?

Did I ever say that some group makes me want to puke? No. I may disagree
with various political groups, but they don't make me want to puke.

You're the one with the problem, Michael, not me. And you appear to be
oblivious to it, besides.

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

What about that "putting words in your mouth" accusation? Are you such a
freaking degenerate that you aren't even going to apologize?

--
Ed Huntress