Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wfhabicher@hotmail.com is offline

Default Ping Jim Chandler and Bruce Bergman..Pistol Match

On Sep 5, 6:45 am, Gunner wrote:
If both of you gentlemen would call me 805-732-5308 Id appreciate it

Jim..I need directions to the match Sunday..Im in Ontario and have
very limited internet access, and cant find the directions.

Bruce , Ive got a couple 9mms, a couple 38/357s, several .45s, my pet
.41 magnum and some others, with me.

Im short on ammo for the 9mm and the 38s, didnt have time to handload
any over the (working) holiday. You either need to buy some (best
price at Walmart at the moment..."white box", or tell me what you want
to shoot, and Ill buy some for the shoot Sunday.

Call me and we can discuss it.

Gunner, piggy backing on wifi at the moment, though will have a
legitimate connection later friday.

Uhhhh, Gunner, that's Ontario outside L.A., right? As opposed the
province of Canada with 12m bodies.

Just checking :-)).

Wolfgang