Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_2_] John R. Carroll[_2_] is offline

Default OT It runs in the vice presidential family

RB wrote:
Leo Lichtman wrote:
"RB" wrote: Speaking of integrity, why don't you cite an example
where conservatives
en-masse condemned a Democrat with a pregnant teenage daughter?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How do you know Bristol Palin did not get that detailed sex education
in school? Or at home, where Palin probably believes it should be
taught?

It's either that or she didn't respect her teacher.
She could as easily have contracted HIV instead of becoming pregnant you
know.
What would your pathetic excuse be for that?

I watched a focus group of 25 fourteen to eighteen year olds this morning
that was doen yesterday afternoon.
Without exception the kids were unanimous in saying that their parents were
the front line of moral upbringing and they sarcastically mocked any peer
that would be uneducated, ignorant or foolish enough not to be using condoms
in this day and age. All of the sexually active females in the group stated
that they did not rely on their partners to be prepared and carried condoms
in their purses 24/7.

Sarah Palin my not believe in glogal warming but I gaurantee you that she
will have a change of heart about education once she's lived long enough to
encounter the results of STD a few times. Especially if one or more of those
encounters is with one of her own kids or their friends.

--

John R. Carroll
www.machiningsolution.com