Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RB[_2_] RB[_2_] is offline

Default OT It runs in the vice presidential family

Ed Huntress wrote:

Why don't you cite an example of a Democratic candidate or high official
with an unmarried, pregnant teenage daughter? Someone who will attract
comment like Palin, so it will be recorded somewhere on the web. You do
that -- if you can -- and then I'll go look up what the conservatives said
about him or her. Fair enough?

the very fact that you and I cannot think of one is telling, because you
know good and well it must be happening every week or so.

Really? If it is, I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding a few for me to
check out. Frankly, I don't know of any. Vice presidential candidates,
governors or even congressional candidates with pregnant teenage daughters
are probably a lot more rare than you think.

But I'm not doubting you. If a Democratic candidate shows up with a pregnant
unmarried daughter every week or so, you'll find them for sure. Just let us
know what you find.

Can't be done. Democrats with unwanted pregnancies have abortions, not
babies.