Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Use Urethane Polymer (FloMix) on a Slopping Driveway?

On Sep 4, 6:26*pm, " wrote:
On Sep 4, 12:39 pm, wrote:

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 05:40:12 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
Looks like a spammer asked a question to advertise their product

Jay Chan has been a regular participant in this group for many years.
I think you probably owe him an apology.

I apologize, what bugs me are the spammers, the most creative get a
name similiar to a existing member, ask the question then answer and
advertise their product.

the best results for me have bbeen crack filler in caulking gun tubes.

the key is spewrating the driveway from the street and filling the
entire slot with whats essentially black flexible caulking.

did

the most creative get a name similiar to a existing member...

At first I had the same thought as you, but as a check, I clicked on
the name to see what other posts the user had made. That made me
comfortable that the post and answer were legit.

In addition, after reading the post and reply, I contacted the company
to see if their product would work for my garage floor. I spoke to a
guy named Dave - could have been the responder, I didn't ask - who was
not only very helpful, but also informed me that his product would not
fit my needs.

I seriously dislike salesmen, so it nice to run into someone who
steers you in a different direction when what they sell won't work for
you.