Posted to sci.electronics.repair
mark mark is offline

Default Need LED Specs For Gas Pump Display

I've got a CM205/CM305 gas pump display (it has both numbers on it but
the CM305 is embossed in white) manufactured by Wayne Div. Dresser
Inc. in 2002. I need to replace the LEDs (some are open) on it but
since I usually just work on TVs I am unfamiliar with repairing these
& I also have little experience with LEDs. Any input is greatly
appreciated especially from techs who have worked on similiar gas pump
display. I'll also contact the manufacturer to try & get the LED
specs.

Thanks, Mark