Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT It runs in the vice presidential family

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Ignoramus32074 wrote:

In light of the latest news, I started wondering why did Sarah Palin
suddenly elope with her husband and started googling for "track palin"
"born on". And I found something interesting.

Sarah Palin's son, Track Palin, was born on April 20, 1989.

http://www.alan.com/2008/08/29/conse...family-values/

Sarah married her husband on August 29, 1988.

Doing a simple math and making some assumptions, it becomes instantly
obvious why they actually "eloped". They eloped because Sarah was
pregnant for about a month as of the day of their wedding.

Yawn. Get a life.

Exactly. Iggy doesn't seem to get it. "Family values" are things that
social
conservatives prescribe for *other* people. It doesn't apply to them.
Jesus
loves them and they've been saved. It doesn't matter what they do.

No Ed. This has been happening since the beginning of mankind, in
both poor and rich families. You can do your best to educate a child,
but you can't live their lives for them.

Of course. But don't try to tell that to a "family values" social
conservative. As I quoted in another message, they take a dim view of the
"liberal" lack of parental responsibility. As radio evangelist Jonathan
Lindvall says, God ain't going to go for any excuses for parents who were
too busy for their kids. James Dobson and other right-wing nutbags say the
liberal morality is going to destroy the country.

OK, Ed. Let's say that you're in your '60s and your oldest kid who
is in their 40s robs a convenience store, then kills the clerk. By your
logic you would have to be sentenced, along with your kid. You can give
a child all the attention in the world, and have them turn into the
biggest loser in the world. You can only teach, you can't force them to
listen. Your attitude is proof of this. I suppose you want to sone the
kids to death in front of city hall? Or is it just becasue they have
taken the political spotlight off Obama? They said on the news last
night they were even in some polls, and I'm sure that galls you.

Frankly, I'm getting tired of your attitude. You are no better than
anyone else on the planet, no matter what their faults may be but you,
like several others around here can't help but pass judgment on every
one of them. Don't tell me you've never made a mistake in your life,
and I don't believe you have ever walked on water.

What a phony. You, of all people, complaining about someone else in that
regard. You've set yourself up as a superior being on frequent occasions,
Michael. Just from current posts on the board, there's this: "Liberals make
me want to puke..." Self-described liberals make up 17% of the US adult
population, more than the social conservatives (11%) or pro-government
conservatives (9%). Almost one in five of your fellow Americans make you
want to puke, they're so inferior to you.

There you go, trying to put you words in my mouth. It is you who
needs to feel superior. You can't seperate the person's views from the
person.

That's a stinking attitude. You have no respect for anyone but people who
agree with you.

Another of your ignorant lies, Ed.

If you're going to start throwing around accusations about
others passing judgment, start with yourself.

Hate the sin, love the sinner. That includes you.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.