Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Is it fixed? OT

. net...
Guys,

My ISP has had the news group totally screwed up for me since early last
spring. I was told by a fellow TDS sufferer (our ISP) that the problem
may have been resolved.

Would some of you fine folks tell me if you are reading this post?
Lack of response will indicate I'm still spitting in the wind.

Can't help but think you guys have missed my comments! :-) (Or not!)

Harold

We were told that you and Susan had to leave the country for someplace in
the Caribbean that didn't have extradition rights. You were last seen on a
beach sipping something out of a coconut with a little umbrella sticking
out.