Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] adrian.glaubitz@googlemail.com is offline

Default Dead Tektronix TDS-620B

I tested all diodes, resistors and the windings of the transformer in
the circuit and all parts indicate ok. So I presume the PWM-Switch
itself to be bad. The thingy costs about 8 US-Dollars and I only can
find a TOP201YAI and TOP204YAI at my local dealer. Can I use those or
does it have to be the 200 ? Anyone knows where I could rip one out ?

I'd be interesting if anyone could comment on this :-).

Regards,

Adrian

Just for the records. It was the TOP200YAI that was shot. Replacing
that one and the Tek would fire up again ;-). Now it's just
complaining about some calibration error.

Adrian