rich brenz

Default How to stain Anderon doors?

Well, it's too late now for me...but I tried to stain some Anderson
sliding doors( you know, the ones with the white painted melamine
exterior and the wood veneer interior) but I couldn't get the veneer to
accept stain for beans. Not only that, but the stain is blotchy and
definitely not the color I was after. Now I'm stuck with them. Plus.
each set(I goofed twice!) has glue lines that wouldn't stain at all.
I expected better quality from Anderson products. Any hints as to how
to do this the correct way in the future?