Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM[_2_] RBM[_2_] is offline

Default Lamp far from socket plug

"John Grabowski" wrote in message

"RBM" wrote in message

"John Grabowski" wrote in message

"RBM" wrote in message

"Senin" wrote in message
I have chairs and table in the middle of my living room. I want to
put a lamp on the table, but dont want a wire running across the
carpet to the nearest socket (and don't want to tear up the carpet
either). Is there a way to somehow plug in a lamp by remote wiring?

MIT is working on it right now. If you have enough patience, it may be
available during your lifetime

I think that Intel recently announced some breakthrough with wireless
electricity.

If they get good at it to quickly, we're done... and what about all those
folks with the tin foil hats for emf protection, they're done too

I figure that I'll go into the business of selling cancer treatments.
With all of that energy floating around the room, it's bound to have some
bad side effects.

Even if not, we can exploit the notion