Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default McCain/Palin 2008!

DGDevin wrote:
Yeah, but as they're risking a court order to force them back to
work
it's not something they do casually, and certainly not because one
guy who is probably known as a jerk got a five-day suspension.

Now wait a minute, you were on about the governor improperly firing
the guy. Now you're on about how it was only a five day
suspension?
Can you say "tempest in a teapot"?

Do you have any knowledge of this beyond what you hear on the radio
while driving to work? He wasn't fired, they *tried* to get him
fired and failed. They ended up firing the Public Safety
Commissioner
who wouldn't fire the trooper. The trooper was suspended over one
incident, at first for ten days but that was cut to five when his
union raised a fuss. All this and more information is available
from
a wide variety of news sources. Just a friendly suggestion but
perhaps a little reading is in order, sort of like looking at the
plans and making a few measurements *before* firing up the table
saw,
know what I mean?

Look, I don't give a damn what she did. I assumed from all the
****ing and moaning that you are doing that she got the guy
fired--you're ****ing and moaning over a ten day suspension? Get a
****ing life.

plonk