Posted to rec.woodworking

Default The Domino has competition!

I don't know about it being a direct competitor. With the Domino you
can literally just push it against a surface (like a biscuit machine)
and it will cut a slot. So that means you can just about cut a slot
wherever you can get the machine.

I am thinking here of curved table legs, long unwieldy pieces of
lumber, and such that would make it difficult to attach a jig. Since
you can pick the Domino up off the table and cut a slot in a few
seconds using a simple pencil mark as your guide, I am not seeing the
flexibility you get the green machine.

I would think this would be closer to the Multirouter than the Domino.

Robert