Ramsey

Default Please accept my apologies...Forgive me finish gods!

Oh, let it not be said that he used "stain" on cherry? Forewhence
shall penance be made? Thou foolish boy. May they sit and eat off
stained cherry the rest of thee life and let not a smile cross it. And
send me the rest 'fore you screw it up too!

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 23:11:45 -0400, "Young Carpenter"
wrote:

My child,
It is not the stains that you use that are evil. but how they were used.
Confess now if you stained cherry or the penance will become harsher the
longer you hold back.