Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols DoN. Nichols is offline

Default Question about CNC lathes

On 2008-09-03, Richard Edwards wrote:
On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 09:27:22 -0400, Bob Engelhardt
wrote:

Bob Engelhardt wrote:

[ ... ]

I bought a servo amp on eBay last night - $17.50. "Too good to be true"
comes to mind, but I found some data for it & I think it'll work. eBay
180282383302 & data:
http://www.a-m-c.com/download/datasheet/25a20i.pdf

Bob

If it works it is a steal! Do not bu**er it up!
Now find a servo motor and build a PSU.
Only problem you may have is Analogue input not Step and direction,
but it depends how you think you will control it.

Since he wants to command it from a pot for a variable speed
feed, this is just what he needs.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564