Posted to rec.woodworking
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default McCain/Palin 2008!

J. Clarke wrote:

If there's an "abuse of power" it seems to me that it's by the cop who
zaps the little kid with a Taser. Sounds to me like if there's a real
scandal here it's why it took her so long to act against the SOB.

The way it's supposed to work is via due process, not by politicians pulling
strings. Do you really want politicians going around the usual disciplinary
process and getting people fired not on the basis of evidence and a fair
hearing, but because someone powerful wants the guy gone? This is about
more than one cop who happens to be a jerk, it's about whether politicians
have to follow the same rules as the rest of us.