Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus27629 Ignoramus27629 is offline

Default OT It runs in the vice presidential family

Keep something else in mind.

The guy, who got Sarah's daughter pregnant, is a real loser, by all
accounts. (see a separate post that I made about his myspace page,
looking for dating, and general illiteracy and so on)

I cannot possibly believe that Sarah and her husband do not realize
this as well.

Sarah is insisting that they get married. This leaves two
possibilities.

One is that she is lying and does not anticipate that they eventually
marry. That would be the better of two.

Another possibility is that she is serious and wants her daughter to
marry this turd, just to get conservative votes for herself.

If I had a daughter pregnant froma guy like this, I definitely would
not be running around demanding that they marry, that's for sure.
posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/