Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] DGoncz@replikon.net is offline

Default Similariites Betwixt Super Shop and Unimat 3

Similarities betwixt and between Smithy's Super Shop and Emco-Myer's
Unimat 3:

Two column bed ways
Table saw mode
Potential for self-reproduction?

Does anyone here know of more similarities? I ask because a bench
model Unimat 3 travels to conferences MUCH better than its cousin, the
650 pound Super Shop.

I have joined the Foresight Nanotech Institute, which acts to plan
regulated growth of nanotech and avoid "grey goo" and other types of
disasters. I have written and will soon speak with Adrian Bowyer, who
is the central contact for the RepRap project. I have registered and
now mantain a registry for Replikon Research in the US federal CCR,
the Central Contractor Registry.

Cheers, mates!

Doug Goncz
Replikon Research