Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Any problems with whirlpool fridge drawers

On Sep 2, 11:32*pm, wrote:
On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 20:24:10 -0500, The dude

wrote:
We were out looking at fridges and notices the whirlpool drawers do not
have rollers or anything like the upper end GE and Samsung do.

I asked the sales guy and he said all whirlpool and kitchenaid are like
that. * Just drawers in plastic track.

Is it common for these to crack or break?

I would say they are no problem, if I didn't just broke one.
I admit there was the best part of a case of beer in there but it
broke.
The rumor here is they are $80 or so but I haven't looked.

An $80 case of beer? That's some good beer!