Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Abrasha Abrasha is offline

Default OT It runs in the vice presidential family

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Ed Huntress wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...
Ignoramus32074 wrote:
In light of the latest news, I started wondering why did Sarah Palin
suddenly elope with her husband and started googling for "track palin"
"born on". And I found something interesting.

Sarah Palin's son, Track Palin, was born on April 20, 1989.

http://www.alan.com/2008/08/29/conse...family-values/

Sarah married her husband on August 29, 1988.

Doing a simple math and making some assumptions, it becomes instantly
obvious why they actually "eloped". They eloped because Sarah was
pregnant for about a month as of the day of their wedding.

Yawn. Get a life.

Exactly. Iggy doesn't seem to get it. "Family values" are things that social
conservatives prescribe for *other* people. It doesn't apply to them. Jesus
loves them and they've been saved. It doesn't matter what they do.

No Ed. This has been happening since the beginning of mankind, in
both poor and rich families. You can do your best to educate a child,
but you can't live their lives for them.

Frankly, I'm getting tired of your attitude. You are no better than
anyone else on the planet, no matter what their faults may be but you,
like several others around here can't help but pass judgment on every
one of them. Don't tell me you've never made a mistake in your life,
and I don't believe you have ever walked on water.

Oh I'm sure he has made his share of mistakes. However, he doesn't go
around preaching "Family Values", like the Foleys, and the Craigs.

In case of Family Values, passing judgment is a Republican prerogative.

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com