Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Abrasha Abrasha is offline

Default OT It runs in the vice presidential family

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Ignoramus32074 wrote:
In light of the latest news, I started wondering why did Sarah Palin
suddenly elope with her husband and started googling for "track palin"
"born on". And I found something interesting.

Sarah Palin's son, Track Palin, was born on April 20, 1989.

http://www.alan.com/2008/08/29/conse...family-values/

Sarah married her husband on August 29, 1988.

Doing a simple math and making some assumptions, it becomes instantly
obvious why they actually "eloped". They eloped because Sarah was
pregnant for about a month as of the day of their wedding.

Yawn. Get a life.

Aaaahhh, those wonderful Republican family values.

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com