Posted to alt.home.repair
the_tool_man the_tool_man is offline

Default Insulating cathedral ceiling

In an effort to be somewhat brief, I apparently left out a few
important details. I neglected to mention it, but I plan to install
air baffles directly to the underside of the roof sheathing. They are
about 1" thick, leaving 4.5" of space for insulation. By "just
finishing", I meant that the room is currently unfinished, as in, no
subfloor, no insulation, etc. I added two new gables so that windows
could be installed. There are numerous other changes being made, but
they are not particularly relevant to the question at hand.