Eno Case

Default Thermostatic or electric shower from combi

Thanks for all your helpful comments.

After reading mostly positive comments in here today, I just decided to buy
it.

For info for anyone else, Makro (UK nationwide wholesaler) were doing one
for £60.

It's here

http://www.homecareappliances.co.uk/...ProdID=342&k=1

for £175.

I've read the specs and can't tell the difference. It also looks like the
one B&Q do for £150.

All I need now is to get it installed and see the difference.

Thanks once again for all your advice.

Eno

"Enoesque" wrote in message
om...
I'm about to install a new shower. I've got an 80k btu Sime combi
boiler.

Can anyone recommend whether it's best to install a thermostatic
shower connected to the combi boiler, or an electric shower?

Has anyone got direct comparisons - e.g. is a thermostatic shower from
an 80k btu combi definitely more powerful than even a 10kw shower?

Any advice much appreciated.

Thanks

eno