Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default New Cageless Roller Frame

On Sep 2, 10:55*am, wrote:
I just used Purdy’s Cageless Roller Frame to paint my guest bedroom. I
wanted to paint the walls and ceiling different colors and the
Cageless Roller Frame made it so easy!

This frame allows you to swap out roller-cover frames on the fly, so
that you can quickly and easily move from one painting project to the
next.

I found out more about the frames on the Purdy website athttp://www.purdycorp.com/catalog/frames/detail/16.

You can find out where to buy Purdy products there as well.

On the Fly eh, yea so you recommend taking a handle with paint all
over it, putting on a new sleeve and ruining the new paint from paint
on the handle. It doesnt fly. Learn to paint, then spam it.