Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Attaching back support cushion to office chair

On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 13:52:50 -0700, tenplay wrote:

I realize that this isn't exactly home repair but I'll try posting it
anyway. My mother has a foam back support covered with denim, that she
wants me to attach permanently onto her office chair. Double-sided tape
is not strong enough. Don't want to drill any holes through the foam.
Any ideas?

Well; you should be able to remove the denim cover (zippered) from the
foam for cleaning. A local Seamstress can make a couple of denim
straps... like tying on an apron. Tie behind the seat back.