Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] horrifiedhomeowner@gmail.com is offline

Default Leak Detection

On Sep 2, 10:25*am, Duff wrote:
From your pictures I see some water damage that has occured over most
of the 18 years the house has existed. *The problem was there before
the new roof was installed.

I also see pine needles in your gutter and roof drainage areas. *You
lost a great deal of credibility when you took those pictures. *Get
off your lazy ass and clean out your gutters. *That's home owner
maintenance chores and something you should have done the day title
passed to your name.

You can hire professionals, but I'd be doing it myself. *It is quite
easy to trace an active leak. *It may mean doing a little sheet rock
work after you start cutting holes to trace the leak source, but
that's quite easy to learn with lots of help right here in the forum.

So get off your lazy ass and get busy.

On Mon, 1 Sep 2008 18:10:11 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Just a matter of time before your ilk shows up in these forums to
shoot of their big mouth before getting the facts.

#1 patio is cleared of pine needles and debris. we did that as soon as
we bought a ladder and saw what was up there.
#2 we took the pictures BEFORE cleaning it to show what the inspection
didn't address

#3 go crawl back under you rock