Jack Kerouac

Default Heirloom furniture with plywood?

Here's a really newbie questin. What is veneer?

ve·neer

noun (plural ve·neers)

1. industry thin layer as surface: a thin layer of a material fixed to
the surface of another material that is of inferior quality or less
attractive

2. industry layer of plywood: any of the layers of wood that are glued
together to make plywood

3. industry building outer layer: an outer layer fixed to something
for decoration or protection, for example, a facing of stone on a brick
building

4. deceptive appearance: an outward appearance that is meant to please
or impress others but that is false or only superficial

as per msn.encarta.com

Jack

--
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get
out of my way.