Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Concealed lavatory cistern - maintenance

wrote:
Thanks,
I think Rod has the idea.
If I mount the two- button flush (fitted on a removable plate) into
the worktop, then I can get into the top of the cistern via its top
access fairly easily without removing the sink. (It doesn't have side
access).
The issue is that it ain't all that obvious and the bathroom shop man
didn't have an answer even as I took him to a display model and asked
him how he'd get to the valve! The push buttons were fitted on the
face of his fitted unit, so removing it would only take you to the
blank side of the cistern.

EP.

See my other post!

Not 100% sure I have fully understood your problem, but if what I have
posted helps, I am happy.

--
Rod

onset.