Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default OT The next door neighbours have finally moved

"Mike Barnes" wrote in message

I decided on a pattern about 20 years ago and I've been using it ever
since.

Obviously that system wouldn't work for everyone - all our minds are
different - but it works very well for me.

There's no problem, the card company accepted my problem as a medical one
(which it is) and issued a chip & sig card. It puzzles some traders but it's
part of their education :-)

I'm glad it wasn't my memory for words which was destroyed and it was bliss
to regain my sense of smell - far more important than number memory.

Mary