Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default I want to switch from propane heat to a heat pump, any concerns?

phil scott wrote:

a ground source heat pump can keep a home within the 2nd tier usage
range...thats a significant savings...no matter how you slice it.
Or you can simply set your stat up to 78F or so on a hot day, with a
zoned system and save the same amount.

There are many options. One should be careful to note what each
leaves out of their evaluation criteria... no offense.

For the last time, I said _only_ "they're worth evaluating".

If your evaluation isn't the same as somebody else's, so be it.

They aren't the low-price spread so if initial installation cost is
primary evaluation factor they won't suit.