Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Future vice presidential family is growing very fast

"Wes" wrote in message
news
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Explaining that it won't affect the fundamentalist vote, Mathew Staver,
dean
of Liberty University School of Law, said: ''We're all sinners.''

Well that is true. I know a bunch of very religous types that I can point
out their sins
to them and they would have to admit them.

We are all sinners or if you prefer, imperfect beings.

I thought you were traveling?

Wes

Not yet. We're running a day late, because they screwed up our trailer
reservation and we had to wait. Fortunately, it doesn't really matter. We
leave tomorrow morning.

--
Ed Huntress