Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus32074 Ignoramus32074 is offline

Default Future vice presidential family is growing very fast

On 2008-09-01, Ed Huntress wrote:

"Ignoramus32074" wrote in message
news
http://www.reuters.com/article/topNe...Name=topNew s

ST. PAUL (Reuters) - The 17-year-old daughter of Republican vice
presidential candidate Sarah Palin is pregnant, Palin said on Monday
in an announcement intended to knock down rumors by liberal bloggers
that Palin faked her own pregnancy to cover up for her child.

Explaining that it won't affect the fundamentalist vote, Mathew Staver, dean
of Liberty University School of Law, said: ''We're all sinners.''

And how. But some do it religiously. d8-)

Inquiring minds want to know whether Sarah told McCain about this when
her candidacy was discussed.

I personally do not expect this to affect her ability to be a vice
president, five or six children does not make a lot of difference, it
is still a lot, but she thinks that she can manage.

I know that I could not be a vice president even with my two
children. But I am not running for one.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/