Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Loctite discovery

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
On Mon, 1 Sep 2008 00:29:29 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

With my car up on ramps, installing a new trailer hitch from underneath, I
made an interesting discovery today. I don't work upside-down much anymore
and I get things a little backwards; I squeezed a tube of Loctite 242 onto
my favorite baseball cap and into my mouth.

There were two discoveries, actually. First, Loctite washes out of your
hat
with soap and water, if you get it quickly. Secondly, it's as sweet as
sugar
water. In fact, it tastes a lot like Prestone Antifreeze.

Ed, you've got a winner here. You merely need to devise a cocktail
recipe that includes 242 as an ingredient and supply that to the
conventions for both political parties. Think of a trendy name.

For the Republicans it might be a "sealed lips".

For the dems, I dunno since the current mantra is "change" which
doesn't seem consistent with Loctite. Use of Loctite does seem to
imply commitment to a clear course .... nevermind.

Jeez, another philosopher. g

--
Ed Huntress