Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Sunworshipper[_2_] Sunworshipper[_2_] is offline

Default Manual for Sears scrollsaw anyone?

On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 17:53:33 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 16:53:27 GMT, Michael Gray
wrote:

Denis, thanks - right on the button. Seems all I'm missing is the cap for
the pump tube.

Those are commonly missing. Ive turned a number of tem out of a bit
of alluminum bar stock with a 1/16" hose barb tapped into it for the
air blower

Dead simple to do

Gunner

Wow, the stuff one can learn on here. I just picked up one of those
the other day for free with the original stand and never would have
figured out that it is supose to pump air.

A bit of electrolytic rust removal and she's like new.
regards, Mike in BC

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 21:31:21 -0700, Denis G. wrote:

From Old Wood-Working Machines website:
http://www.owwm.com/files/PDF/Craftsman/103-0402.pdf

Apparently Sears carried that model as a “Companion Power Tools” brand
(later replaced by Dunlap):
http://www.owwm.com/photoindex/detail.aspx?ID=1152

"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't
caused by some people having more money than others, just as obesity
isn't caused by McDonald's serving super-sized orders of French fries
Poverty, like obesity, is caused by the life choices that dictate
results." - John Tucci,