Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Welcome, Gustav.

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
netofbeaufortcounty...
Well, It looks like Gustav is right on time! It'll probably wipe New
Orleans very nicely. Wonder why?

http://www.southerndecadence.net/

The above link shows that Southern Decadence, a queer organization, was to
have a little show in New Orleans from Wednesday, August 27 thru Monday,
September 1.

Do a search for whirlwind in the KJV of the Bible and you find some very
interesting reading.

A few of them follow:

Job 37:9 Out of the south cometh the whirlwind....

Job 38:1 Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind....

So, does this mean that God has ordered you to give the gays in New Orleans
a blowjob?

He sounds like a member of that so called 'Westboro Baptist Church'
who was disrupting the funerals of our military who were killed in
Iraq. They claimed the military died because they weren't at home,
rounding up the gay & lesbian population in the US. Very sick *******s
using religion to hide behind. They were supposed to pull their crap at
a Florida military graveyard, till they heard that hundreds of angry
Veterans would be waiting. Cowards that they are, they turned around
and headed back to Topeka.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church and have caused
hate crime laws to be passed to stop them.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.